Saturday, June 10, 2006

How do I remove Back2Zip?


How do I remove Back2Zip?
And before you say "select the Remove Back2Zip from the menu in Programs", don't. That appears to work, then I get a screen popup that says nearly all files have been deleted and those remaining will be deleted the next time I start the computer. But the next time I start the computer, Back2Zip is in my progam files again, the little zip folder is in my system tray doing it's thing, there is a folder on my desktop that backed up files are being sent to, and it's as if it never went away. What gives? And it's not listed in my Add/Remove programs, so I can't seem to get Windows to delete it. I just decided after loading it I didn't really want it and now I can't get rid of it.http://free-backup.info
Source: free-backup.info

X-Drive and Internet Backup
Internet backup involves the backing up of your files online. Unlike traditional forms of backup, which require you to have a physical medium on which to store your backup files, such as a floppy disk, CD-R or key drive, internet backup is done compl...http://free-backup.info
Source: free-backup.info

No comments: