Sunday, April 23, 2006

Third & Short: Culpepper gets a backup in Miami


Third & Short: Culpepper gets a backup in Miami
MIAMI - Detroit Lions quarterback Joey Harrington has decided to sign with the Miami Dolphins, his agent said Wednesday, giving the team a backup to new starter Daunte Culpepper.
Source: www.theeagle.com

Ray, Teel lift Scarlet in Rutgers' scrimmage
PISCATAWAY, N.J. (AP)-- The rain, wind and chilly temperatures did nothing to help the skill players in Saturday's Scarlet-White Spring Game at Rutgers.
Source: sportsillustrated.cnn.com

Rick Monday Saved the Flag 30 Years Ago
Rick Monday never tires of answering questions about that memorable day 30 years ago, when he performed his own Patriot Act and unwittingly became an icon to millions of American war heroes and their loved ones.
Source: news.yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Even if I am not very good expresing myself in writing, I really like when someone is able to put in words simple and clear concepts the way you are doning it...

I'm working on a online data backup site. It is not easy to find good content for online data backup websites but I try to do my best...I also have a blog there